Registration fees (VATs inclusive) include access to the event sessions, name badge, certificate of attendance, programme, meals and refreshment breaks, and accommodation at Hotel Ribera de Triana in single or double room for senior or young scientists, respectively. Travel costs are not covered.
Meals/refreshments covered by the registration fees are breakfasts at the hotel, coffee breaks and lunches at the venue, as well as the get-together party and workshop dinner at a restaurant to be announced.
|Young Scientist - shared room||500,00 €|
|Senior Scientist - single room||830,00 €|
Those researchers, who living in Seville want to participate in the meeting, please select the registration type "No accommodation". The registration fee is 350 EUR (VAT included). For further questions, feel free to contact us on email@example.com
How to Register
(a) Travel grant applications
By the deadline of 15 January 2020:
- Complete a 'Travel Grant Applicant' registration order through the registration/abstract submission portal on this event website by entering your details on the registration form and selecting the travel grant waiver option. You will receive an automated 'order received email' with a reminder on other steps.
- During this process, upload a single file (accepted format is pdf) containing all supporting documents for your application:
- for postdocs and PhD students, the name and address of your lab head/supervisor and letter of recommendation
- a summary of your reasons for applying to the event and your research interests (max 300 words)
- a concise CV (max 2 pages)
- for applicants for IUBMB or FEBS Youth Travel Fund awards, your Constituent Society membership proof, age id and proof of status
- Submit your abstract via the 'My abstract' tab in the registration/abstract portal. See the Abstract section of the website for more details.
(b) Regular registrations
By the deadline of 29 February 2020:
- Complete a registration order through the registration/abstract submission portal on this event website by entering your details on the registration form and choosing a payment method. You will receive an automated 'order received email' with full instructions of how to pay, and a copy of the order in PDF
- Submit your abstract via the 'My abstract' tab in the registration/abstract portal. Abstract submission is optional but recommended for networking at the event, and is mandatory for application for travel grants – see below. See the Abstract section of the website for more details.
(a) Travel grant applicants: An ‘order received e-mail’ message with a reminder on other steps will be automatically sent to your inbox when you complete an order. Notification on outcomes of travel grant applications will sent by 22nd January 2020. Unsuccesful travel grant applicants will be invited to switch their application to a regular registration with payment.
(b) Regular registrations: An ‘order received e-mail’ message with full instructions on how to pay is automatically sent to your inbox when you complete an order. An 'order confirmed e-mail’ message will be sent to you when organizers receive the fund and confirm your registration payment.
Terms and Conditions
By registering for the event, participants (also referred to as 'you') are entering an agreement with the Course Organizer(s), and you are indicating acceptance to the terms and conditions set out below.
Registration cancellation & refund policy
All registration cancellation requests should be sent to (firstname.lastname@example.org) in writing. For cancellation requests received on or before January 31, 2020, the full payment, less bank charges, will be refunded; for cancellation requests received on and after January 31, 2020 the full amount will be charged and no refunds will be made. No cash refunds will be made for the credit card payments in the case of cancellation.
You should seek and follow the advice of your government before registering and booking travel for the event and before travelling to the event. You are solely responsible for making your own appropriate travel and other insurance arrangements before booking travel for the Congress.
Modification and cancellation of the event
The Course Organizers reserve the right to modify the event programme, which is published as an indication only.
In the event of cancellation of the event, at any time, as a result of any event of 'force majeure' or for other reasons that are beyond the control of the Course Organizers, the registration fee shall be refunded by the Course Organizers but neither the Course Organizers nor IUBMB nor FEBS shall be held liable for any other costs or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, financial losses, etc.
Disclaimer and ‘force majeure’
Neither the Course Organizers nor IUBMB nor FEBS shall be responsible for any bodily injury/death or property damages (including theft) sustained by participants during the event, unless such damages are a direct result of the negligent or unlawful act or omission thereof.
In any event, neither the Course Organizers nor IUBMB nor FEBS accept liability for damages in the event of bodily injury/death, property damage, disruption to travel plans and costs incurred as a result of ‘force majeure’. ‘Force majeure’ (or ‘Act of God’) reasons include but are not limited to: war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, epidemics, health risks, fire and closure of airports or airspace.
- IUBMB-FEBS YTF Application Closing
15 January 2020
- SBE/SEBBM YTF Application Closing
15 January 2020
- Registration and Abstract Submission Closing
29 February 2020
- Closing times: 23:59 (UTC+01:00)